2. While Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited shall endeavor to keep its Website operational and accessible to you, Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited reserves the right to, without notice, terminate, suspend, interrupt or limit your access privileges to the Website.
3. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited makes absolutely no warranties or representations of any kind regarding the products and services advertised on the Website. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited expressly disclaims any representations or warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability and the ability to use the Website without contracting a computer virus. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any information found on the Website or accessed via a link from the Website (“the Information”) may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited has no obligation to update the Information. The Information on the Website may be changed, withdrawn or terminated without notice. The Website is used at your own risk. You are responsible for taking steps to verify all information on the Website on which you wish to rely. In any event, the Information is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as providing specific financial, investment, tax, legal, accounting or other advice for you. You should not act or rely on the Information without seeking the advice of a professional.
4. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited may at any time withdraw, terminate or suspend, without prior notice any links on the Website.
5. If you choose to access the Website from outside of Jamaica, you acknowledge and accept that you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
7. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way in any form or by any means any material in this site including code and software without the prior written consent of Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited save that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your personal and non- commercial use only and provided that you do not alter any copyright or other proprietary notices.
8. The materials on the Website are provided as is and without warranties of any kind. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited does not warrant that any of the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that the server which makes the Website available will be virus free. Although considerable efforts have been made to ensure that the information contained herein is as accurate as possible, Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited gives no warranty to that effect and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the Website. In no event shall Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited be liable for any form of loss or direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever which may arise out of your use of this site.
9. You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using the Website and agree to indemnify Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited, its affiliates, service and content providers and any of their employees, officers and agents against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees) that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website or of any websites linked to the Website, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions or the rights of any third party.
10. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited may establish links between the Website and other websites operated by its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as to unaffiliated third parties. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited has no control over any other such websites and the products and services offered through those websites will be subject to any terms and conditions established by those websites. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited is not responsible for the contents, the privacy practices, the third parties named, or the products or services of any such website, and the existence of any such link shall not constitute an endorsement by Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited. All user access to any of these hyperlinks are at the user’s own risk and the contents, accuracy, opinions expressed, any other links provided are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited.
12. use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
13. use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
14. impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
15. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
16. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
17. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
18. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Website to create an interoperable program you must contact us, and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
19. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
20. frame or mirror any part of the Website without our express prior written consent;
21. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website content;
22. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without our express prior written consent.
26. Yello media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited reserves the right to use any photographs, graphics or other materials submitted to Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited for any purpose.
27. Yello Media Group (Cayman Islands) Limited reserves the right to edit any material submitted for use on its site.